Friday, March 18, 2011

The Challenge

When I ran across Steven Jay Schneider's 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die, I didn't think much of it. However, there was a part of me that was curious to see if I could do it. So I made a challenge to myself to watch all 1001 movies, not only to be an experienced movie-goer, but to explore film that I have not discovered yet. I hope all of you will join me on my quest to view these wonderful films.

Today is March 17th of 2011. Hopefully in a year (by watching 3 films a week) I will have seen all these movies. Why a year? As my study of film progresses, I hope that this will be the first of many years to come in which I critically analyze film.

Schneider, Stevens Jay. 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die. New York: Barron, 2008. Print

(I think I cited this right let me know if I didn't)

No comments:

Post a Comment